Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facility Chains
View Single Post
Old Apr 24 2024, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus_III View Post
Morning! I suspect there may be a challenge with Facility Chains and the export section. I've run my factories each day. I reload frequently as people work them. I waited at least a week I believe before working the facility chains manager. Import seems to work okay but export had VERY little products. This has never happened to me before. Normally, exports exceed imports by quite a bit due to the frequency that I run the factories. Perhaps this could be looked at?
Also, at the bottom of the list of exports, there are still 5 or 6 that show no products to export but when selected, there are products there to export. if you look back in the issues, you'll find I"ve reported this before and it is still an issue.
Thanks for all you do! Loving the improvements to the game!
Hi Pegasus_III

Please be sure you have stored the products started in your facilities.

Also, you can have products to Export to a specific chain but there is no room in your neighbours staging area to be able to Export. You will not be able to export to them until they have room in their staging area.

OR

You have products to Export to Mulitple chains but only some of them have space in their staging areas. In this case you click the Pale Blue Button and any chains that you can export to will also have a dark blue Export button so you can Export to that chain.

If you continue having problems, then please contact Support team so they can check your problem further. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366