Thread: Official Top Post Thread Wall Request Issues
View Single Post
Old Jul 22 2021, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by a womack View Post
It seems my two FT accounts are getting mixed up pictures and neither of them are consistently posting to the wall for the last few days. Sometimes they will post correctly and other times the pictures for this account will be my pictures from my Marion Womack farm. Sometimes the Marion Womack farm will have the pictures from this account. My neighbors have reported that they are not seeing my posts. I've checked to make sure that all my settings are correct (I've never changed them) and they all show to be correct. It really hurts my advancement (I'm someone who does buy FC) because people can't help me easily from doing my facilities from the FT wall. I'd love to get this fixed as soon as possible. This keeps me from being successful on the NCC because I can't fill those facilities as fast either. Here is my USER ID # 1513992818 I will report from the other account too! Is anyone else having this problem.
Hi a womack

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

First of all it is not necessary for you to report this problem from the other account.

It seems that this tends to happen when you are managing two different accounts and you have the access for them.
You are probably using the switch user in Facebook to switch between both accounts on the same device and also same browser.

Please try the following:

.- Before switching to the other account, close your browser and then reopen. Then switch accounts and check if that fixed the problem.

.- If that doesnt work, then be sure to log out of both accounts, close the browser and open again. Only log into one account and post from it. Check if the posts are correct. If they are, then you could try the other account to see if everything works correctly.

Developers have not made any changes for posting, so maybe Facebook has changed something that makes the posts show up wrong.

If nothing works for you then you can also contact Support and let them know what is happening.