Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Jul 22 2021, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrid1st View Post
Good morning, I am giving up on any quests with "Load". I keep planting/completing what is needed for the quest just to end up at the last and main facility to get the message that I still need so many more of one item.

My other issue is the "Start All". Also here, I never had an issue over the years but now I get the message to "reset the filter". If I want to start facilities I currently have to go to each farm and find the facilities with the start option. Can you please explain what I need to do in order to "reset the filter"? Thank you ~ Astrid
Hi astrid

As we have told you previously, when you get a quest which last step if for loading into the service, then you have to start the production in the Regular facility and once it is done, you have to store it.

Im not sure about reseting the filter as I never got that but I think you are talking about a message saying that the Start all has not effect on any of the facilities in this view and asks you to adjust the Facility manager filter.

If that is the message you are getting, then please open your Facility Manger and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this for your facility tools to work on all facilities on all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.