View Single Post
Old Oct 21 2021, 12:05 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brace's Hill View Post
Everything is updated, using Chrome - then suddenly I cannot get "online" - I can work my own farms and do everything, but if I go to the market to hire people - they of course, can't see me!

HELP!!! And, thanks so much!

Hi Braces's Hill,

As well as checking that Chrome was up to date, did you also clear the caches in it and then try closing the browser and reopening it?

Try running memcahe. To run memcache Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", which is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another browser window. Then please reload and see if that has helped clear the problem.

If it does not and you have not already cleared the caches/history in Chrome please hide the rest of what is showing on your farms like crops etc then clear the caches/history, close the browser for a couple of minutes, reopen it then try loading the game again. First load of the game after clearing caches will be slower which is why I have asked you to turn off what is currently showing on your farms so you have less to load.

If that does not help, is the same thing happening when you try a different updated browser?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.