View Single Post
Old Apr 06 2017, 04:34 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firinn12 View Post
Just for the record, yes Taz was incredibly patient in helping me with those former problems, but I did figure out (by seeing other changes in other areas) it more than likely stems from something Facebook is doing that glitches some sort of shared files along the way. When the hires option is working, I quickly load my facilities and put out the hire notice before the option reverts to being inoperable. For the record, these problems with FarmTown never happened before the beginning of this year, and I feel run much deeper than clearing my cache. I've been online since the early 90s, know a little about programming, and fully understand these problems are a little more complicated than putting all the blame on the user. I won't bother you folks again. Thanks for your efforts anyway.

Hi Firinn12,

Perhaps, if you don't want to allow 3rd party cookies in your browser, you might consider allowing them just for the time you want to purchase FC, then change the settings back again. However if the problem is as you think with Facebook, then I'm sorry but we are unable to help with that as Facebook deal with all FC purchases.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.