Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Running Slow
View Single Post
Old Aug 25 2022, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badcompany_78 View Post
2022-08-25 13:27:17.404 WARNWARNING: Ajax.Send_Ajax_Request - got error: ConnectionError, Unknown Error, https://w24.slashkey.com/facebook/fa...g1OTA0OTEifQ==

still having these errors. game takes forever to load. I was doing wall requests this morning. After I didnt get on yesterday because of all the problems. it says I already helps the farmers today, I have not in fact helped them today.
now I am trying to get in the game and it wont load. I get stuck on the black screen. havent had issues like this even during the migration away from flash player..
Hi badcompany

It seems you are having an internet issue. Maybe it could be any one of the many links between your computer and the Farm Town servers having a slow down or intermitent drop out. Unfortunately we cant do anything about that as there is no way to check those links.

Please close your computer and reset your router/modem for a few minutes and see if that fixes the problem.

If that doesnt work for you, then you will have to wait to fix it itself. Remember to always check any update for your browser and computer.

Last edited by marymarcel; Aug 25 2022 at 09:16 AM.