Thread: Official Top Post Thread Belt / Dan Bonuses
View Single Post
Old Feb 03 2022, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
we allowed to post 5 ingredient request and 5 bonuses ... i posted 5 ingr requests and after 4 bonueses when i went to post to wall the 5th one i got a warning from FB that I posted too many and to stop to avoid possible restriction - and one of those checks where you have to pick a picture of something your not a robot ... is there a way for slashkey to ask them to allow 10 posts for FT as game is designed to do - this happened first on account 114315986223683 - i did take the chance and posted the 5th one, hoping they will recognize it RE FT , crossing fingers
Hi JNelson

Im sorry this happened to you, most of the times it is due to how fast you are posting them and/or if you are sharing them to fb groups at the same time.

Spammers usually post very quickly to have the oportunity to share the spam to many sites at the same time and if facebook thinks you were doing the same, then that is why they sent you a warning.

If you wish you can report this to Support to see if they can do something about the problem you are reporting.