Thread: Official Top Post Thread Wall Request Issues
View Single Post
Old Feb 12 2022, 01:00 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickikcpa View Post
My shortcut is missing from FT - Tiger told me to go to the games of settings in FB. Mine has moved FT to Apps and Websites. When FB did this even on my desktop, my shortcut to FT was removed. Said it was added Jan 28, 2021 - like I did not play FT before. ANY help is appreciated.
USER ID number ( 100000691604893 )
Hi vickikcpa,

I have moved your post to the thread about newsfeed issues.
Are you still trying to play on your mobile device or is it your computer that doesn't see the FT bookmark?

The post I sent you to for information on playing on mobile devices is the only information we have for playing on mobile devices. The game isn't officially supported for those.

If you are using a mobile and you are in Facebooks mobile version then there are no bookmarks in that version of Newsfeed for any web games you have to use a different method to load the game in the browser you are using for your mobile device. I have added another method to those instructions that you can try to see if you can load the game on a mobile device. For convince here's the link to that post:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641750

Ignore the date in Apps and Games it's not stopping you from seeing any bookmark for Farm Town nor will it prevent you loading the game if you have a suitable browser to use that will work for your mobile device and Farm Town.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.