Thread: Official Top Post Thread Tools and Fuel
View Single Post
Old Oct 28 2023, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Thanks Mary. Yes, I assumed it was intended for designers - which I am not. But I was also asking regarding the flower watering, and if that tool "froze" the watered or un-watered state they might be in. And yes, it is frustrating to try and do a Farm Pass task of watering flowers, but you can't because someone came by and did them ALL. That's why I asked about the irrigators. Now my question would be how did the designation of a QUEST farm change involving watering? I'm Old School and it use to just mean my animal sheds wouldn't be harvested. Is that more effective than making it Private, because I assume any flowers on those farms could not be watered.
From our Game Guide for Mobile Sprinklers:

Note: Only you will be able to use the mobile sprinklers to irrigate or water your Quest or Private farms. SN's, neighbours or anyone visiting can not do those farms. However the flowers on a Quest farm can be watered using the watering can.

We usually dont have a great amount of flowers to water for a goal specially if it is daily, so it would be a solution for you to set 1 or 2 flower farms as Quest.