View Single Post
Old Jul 09 2020, 09:40 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46bill View Post
I have 2 ships dispatched. I am trying to dispatch a 3rd ship and I want to replace the port itinerary with the itinerary of my latest dispatched ship. It is not working and gives me a message that I don't have any dispatched ships.
Hi 46bill,

Please click on the ? directly to the right of the time showing on the container you are preparing and see if it is showing any ships on your dispatch list to you. Don't click on the ? that is just above that as it won't give you the dispatch list that just shows you what products that container will carry.

If you don't see any ships on that list and have not already tried clearing your game memcache please do so and see if that correct the problem of you not being able to reuse the itinerary. In case you need instructions on how to do that:

To clear your game memcache Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try again.

If that doesn't help, then I'm sorry you'll have to rebuild your itinerary again.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.