Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Running Slow
View Single Post
Old Nov 04 2023, 02:22 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Perzee View Post
When I uncecked everything, it did allow me to go in. THANKS for that help. when I went back in and checked the boxes on the lowest part (like freezing animals etc) and went back in, then the farm locked up again. I.ll play around with it, to see exactly which one is locking me out. First time this has happened to me

AGAIN...THANKS for all your help
Hi Wayne,

I didn't see any animals on that farm, but a visitor would not see them all anyway.
Could you have changed the setting for animal behaviour on that specific farm?
Go to that farm and click on the farm name at the top your screen and see if it shows Select Animal Behaviour in this Farm. If it does click on it and then click on Always Freeze Animals to change the setting. Then click the green check mark to save the change.

The preference settings that can help with with loading issues......
Add the check mark for these:
  • Freeze Animals
    (loose animals on a farm and not in their buildings and especially when not frozen can be a huge drain on computer resources)
  • Compressed Graphics
    (having this on uses less resources)

Remove the check marks for these:
  • Show Feedback when Farming
  • Show animals when not at Home

Remember that you need to click the green check mark to save any changes you make in preferences.
Do you have problems when loading other farmers farms that may be bigger than yours and have far more on them?
If your computer is meeting the minimum requirements to play FT then you should not have any issues loading that farm. If it does not meet the minimum requirement then you may need to consider not having quite so many different crops on it and see if that helps.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.