View Single Post
Old Feb 09 2018, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Frost View Post
Thanks for the reply.

Hutch: Yes, I agree, the hutch appears ready to harvest. That's what alerted me to the issue; I'll explain.

I clicked to harvest as normal. "No animals harvested at this time" or whatever the message is. Odd, I thought. Hutch still looks ready to harvest. Repeated a couple of times. Same result. That's when I checked "Show animals inside", and that tells me there are no rabbits in the hutch. There were before. So, where have the rabbits gone? I checked that somehow I hadn't put them in to my storage, but no. No rabbits in storage either. Just gone. Curiouser and curiouser, said Alice

I guess I'll have to restock.

Fuel as gifts: Ah-ha! Thank you so much. That was the missing link; refuelling. It's that long ago since I played at his level and working hand to mouth so-to-speak that I'd forgotten about that.
Hi Chris

You are welcome

If you want a refund for the missing white rabbits and also report this issue, you could contact Support team.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.