View Single Post
Old May 16 2016, 07:58 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anniesgrannie View Post
Am I misunderstanding the gift box update? When 167 walnut trees are combined to 1 item with a quantity of 167 should that still be one item? It's telling me the gift box is full. I read the update to mean that I could have tomatoes x 45, potatoes x 100, walnut trees x 100 and have 3 items in the gift box. Was it only a display change and not a functionality change? I'd like to see see the items go straight to storage and save the gift box for bonuses and ingredients we've requested.
Hi anniesgrannie,

Its the display of them that has changed. Each gift still counts as one, but you will only see the same type of gift all in one box. So if you have walnuts, potatoes, tomatoes the gift box will show 3 gifts, meaning 3 different types of gift.

So 1 walnut tree, 1 gift of 15xpotatoes, and one gift of 12xtomatoes, all count as one gift each. If you had 45 tomatoes that is 3 gifts, and so on.

When you click the "store ingredients" or another store option, it will show you how many of those items you are about to store.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.