Thread: Official Top Post Thread Block Unblock - Ignore Unignore
View Single Post
Old Aug 23 2023, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tporter88@yahoo.com View Post
I don't know if I can wait that long until 6:00 pm. tonight that is too long of a wait. Eastern time would be 8:44 pm. I could always play tomorrow I guess. What do I do if the same farmers come back to the marketplace and start harassing me or bullying me again? Then this happens all over again and I get banned for 30 days. I am afraid to get back on the game if this continues but I want to be able to play without farmers harassing and bullying me relentlessly for weeks or months on end. I am not going to give those farmers all the power and take the fun out of this game. I have tried mute or ignore and block and that doesn't always work so I am not sure what to do other then just not playing anymore but I don't want to do that. It's always the same farmers that bully and harass me. Why can't I play in peace and have fun on Farm Town. Something more needs to be done about the bulling and harassment in the marketplace so that it doesn't happen to anyone else or happen to me again in the future. I love Farm Town this is my favorite game I should be able to play in peace and not be bullied or harassed.
Hi tporter

You can block, ignore or report them.

If they send you messages, do not respond to them, just block them so they will not be able to send more.
Also, you should not see them in other places like market.

If the problems continue then you need to report them instead of answering them.

If needed, you have instructions on how to do that in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662926