View Single Post
Old Jan 08 2016, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischief1 View Post
Hi Marymarcel, when I asked if the judges were designers I was hoping there was somewhere I could see their work. Maybe when a judge has some free time they might be able to explain what elements on those farm made them winners, I feel understanding what the judges look for might help me become a better designer. The new comp mazes, says that the flowers have to be in full growth, the design I'm doing needs the flowers to be frozen before they flower, is this going to be a problem if they aren't flowering? Thanks
Hi Mischief

About your flowers, take in mind that your photo must be an exact replica of your farm. So if you are using frozen flowers to design your maze, they need to be frozen at the same state when we visit your farm. But if you place other flowers to decorate other part of your farm,and they are not frozen, then they will have to be full grown when the competition is closed.

As I told you in a previous post, each judge uses their own criteria to judge the farms, and I'm sorry but we cant post here which elements they took in consideration to choose the winners. Hope you could understand.