Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Feb 12 2023, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBear7042 View Post
There has been loading issues when your trying to harvest crops and put new crops down also when you doing other farmers facilities it takes so long to load into there different farms also selling goods off it takes forever for it to load to even do this process for us. Please try to fix this game so it runs smoothly and please stop adding so many new things I think this part of the problems the game can not handle this since it is a beta not a real game I have played it and it was always fun, but lately it is WORSE than a job one has to work and sending gifts and receiving them is an ongoing issues.
Please try to fix these issues other farmers have mentioned how slow this game runs now.
Thank you for your time and attention.
Please resolve this matter.
Sincerely,
Susan McGrath
Email removed or Email removed
Hi AngelBear

I moved your post to the thread about Game not loading.

I removed your email addresses for safety as it is not a good idea to post them in an open forum.

Please go to the first post, first page of this thread and try all suggestions given there and also check the requirements for your computer, those are very important to let you play without problems.

It is also important to check your internet connection, if it is slow or by the time you load the game, there is much traffic or one of the multiple links you have to go through to get facebook and then the game, is down, then you could have more loading problems. Sadly, there is no way for us to check all those links.

Having so many loading problems then all the other features in the game are affected. For example, the facility work was improved and now it is faster so you should notice that.

Also take in mind that the more you add to your farms, then it is more data to load every time you enter the game. This applies to your own farms, when visiting other farmers or when you are hired to work their farms.