View Single Post
Old Feb 20 2021, 04:55 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen DiCiolla View Post
I am not able to move anything on my farm or place anything I want to buy on my farms. I have a purple hand, but it won't let me place things, even if I refresh.Thank you, otherwise everything is working great for me.
Hi Helen,

What item is it that you trying to move or place with the purple freestyle?
Are you trying to place it on top of another item or overlap it with another item?

Please open your preferences and add a check mark to all the option to show crop, trees, etc so that you can see everything that is on your farms and see if there is something in the same area where you are trying to place the item.

The purple freestyle designer allows you to almost fully overlap something with another item that isn't fields for crops or trees or flowers. There has to be at least one small clear space clear where you are moving an item to, the size a pine tree would use, in order to overlap it with another item, so you should be able to do that with decor, buildings, facilities and for overlapping waters.

If you are trying to place anything on top of crops, trees, flowers that is layering and is not what the freestyle designer is intended for. We are aware that not all previous methods of layering is working at this time.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.