Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Apr 14 2023, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilie224 View Post
Been trying this for a couple of days, and it's still happening - even when reloading the application after filling (though not as often as previously). I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. But I guess I will just live with it and/or maybe submit a ticket or something once the new site is fully operational. Don't want to bug anyone while they are working on that when this is something so small.
Hi smilie

Taz is not available at this moment.

Is this happening with all your facilities or only with some specific ones?

Im not sure how a facility can show you it is filled to 100% and a moment later only shows 2% filled.

When you fill a facility which was empty, then the facility manager shows you the picture of that facility, Pending, Done and Utilization. In this last item, Utilization, you can see the % filled, in your case it should show 100%

Let say someone was working your facilities or some batches were done while you reload the game. Then Utilization should show let say 80% but if you open the facility and click in What's pending button, then the items produced in the facility should show 4% or 2% according to the facility.

If that is not what is happening to you, and the facility shows 100% in Utilization and 1 minute later Utilization shows 2% then I would suggest you to contact Support.

Always be sure your browser is up to date and also check if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.
And be sure you are loading the game from your home page in facebook and not from a saved link in your computer.