View Single Post
Old Jan 13 2017, 09:07 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryalexander View Post
You answer was not at all helpful Tiger. I was asking it there were OTHER possible causes. I have neighbors dropping out of the game and defriending me almost daily. They are unwilling to feel like they need to check for ships hourly. I removed ONE neighbor that was dormant. I suspect that one change did not cause a rash PORT UNKNOWNS.

I am advocating some change to the game to allow us to deal with PORT UNKNOWNS not just asking what it means. Please spend a bit more time reading our posts before whipping off a canned answer. Not all of us asking questions are "total morons" or newbies.

Your great efforts to support all of us is most appreciated and valued! You spent endless hours trying to make the game more understandable and enjoyable for all of us.
Hi perryalexander,

The Port Unknowns are people you had as neighbours but are not now. Whether you removed them or they removed you the result is the same. As i said there is nothing you can do about them once they are already part of your itinerary, except skip them if it looks like they will not move your ship on. Moving forward those that have been removed as neighbours or have removed you as a neighbour should not show up again for your next ship's itinerary.

I'm sorry but there is no way for me to be able to tell you who these unknown ports belong to.

If you have ideas for changes to any part of the ships, then please do go post them in the Suggestions area of the forum, where all the ideas are gathered for the developers to see.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.