View Single Post
Old Jan 13 2017, 08:52 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwyld40 View Post
I just loaded a neighbor's ship and along with the goods I also loaded almost 5,000 coins. I am assuming my neighbor gets the money as my coin total did not increase. Also, when I have unloaded my ships I didn't see an increase in my coin total. What is going on here?

Just a note........I am enjoying this aspect of the game however I'm also having a problem finding the neighbors who are on my list of ports to visit when I want to delete them. I hate to skip a port however after waiting for my ship(s) to move on for over 5+ hours I just skip and of course lose cargo. It is a real pain to go into my neighbor list and search for certain people. Wouldn't it be easier if there were a simple way of visiting the farmers who are not playing the ship aspect of the game so they can be deleted? My neighbors are listed by first name on the list however they are listed by farmer's name on the bottom of the first page of my farm. Am I making any sense here? Help!!

Marlene Wyld (Mom's Farms)
Hi mwyld40,

Make a note of your coins before you load anyones ship, and make sure no one is working on your farms at the time as some things will cost you coins. You get 500 coins for each contianer you load up to a maximum of 5000 per ship.

You do not get any coins for unloading your ships, you just get the products it has brought back.

The only way to find a neighbour in your neighbours tab is to match up the profile pictures.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.