Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facility Chains
View Single Post
Old Aug 08 2022, 06:58 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
Ok, so I am still wondering if my facility chains are working correctly. Every other week, which is presumably the FC facilities week, there is never anything I can chain. Ever since the chains started, I have only ever been able to chain the flower shop.

Admittedly, I don't have a lot of FC facilities, about thirty. But surely even these should come up eventually? Without knowing what facilities are supposed to come up, without even knowing whether it's regular or service facs this week, how can I know if they should be coming up, but aren't? It might be broken, it might not, I just don't have the information to know and it's really bugging me.

halp
Hi Sqrl,

You have Farm Cash services this week.

The reasons a facility won't show up to add as a chain are....
  • You have more than one type of FC chain than the other type. So if you have more FC service chains than you do FC regular chains, perhaps due to adding or deleting more than one type, you won't be able to add another FC service chain until the balance is maintained between them again.

• You've already added a chain that is importing/exporting to the related regular/service. For example you couldn't have chain of Taste of Peru as well as a chain of Peruvian Restaurants.

• A facility won't be offered if the products can be used in too many different facilities like the Rubber factory.

• A facility won't be offered if the products can't be loaded into other service facilities like the Healthy Juice stand products.

It does get more complicated when a chain is related to more than one facility, but when that happens the game will only show you which ones you can add according to the chains you already have so that you don't have to work it out.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.