Thread: Official Top Post Thread Wall Request Issues
View Single Post
Old Dec 26 2021, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo4you53 View Post
Hello
It is happening since some days by now that when I post my facs they do not show on the FT wall. I do everything right because have been doing it since years so please let me know whether this is another issue that has to be fixed and that you are already aware of it. Thank you
Hi jo4you53

I moved your post to the thread about Newsfeed & Wall Requests.

Please be sure, that when you click on Produce Faster or Refer Clients inside a facility you get the pop up which allows you to post to wall requests before the pop up to post to Facebook.

That first pop up has to have a green check mark to Show on Farm town wall request option. Sometimes we remove that check mark and then automatically continue posting without notice.

If that is not the problem:

. Are you using the same facility/service to post? If so, which ones do you use?

. Is your browser up to date?

. Did you try another browser to check if you have the same problem?

. You cant see your own posts in Wall requests, but non of your friends can see them?

Please try clearing your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it is open in another tab. Then reopen your farms and try to post again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached