View Single Post
Old Apr 21 2018, 01:21 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixye Sue View Post
Has anyone had any issue hiring and/or being hired in the Marketplace? Since the new update, I (and a few others) have tried repeatedly to hire people but the request does not go through. I have had to resort to hiring from the Inn. Secondly, after I accepted a request from someone hiring me, several more request come to me even after I began working the farm. On top of this, the marketplace shows up on the farm I am working on which give the impression that it is a multi hire when it is not. Now for the biggest issue. If by chance there is a convention working the farm, I will lose gas if I fish or HP or anything someone else has already done but it has not disappeared giving the impression that it is still available to be worked. (I hope that makes sense.) I have asked several other farmers about this and it is not only me. Any comments???

Thanks!
Hi Trixye Sue,

We've only had one complaint that the hire requests are not always going through and they said they had to reload the game to try again. They were also having some connection issues so we are not entirely sure if that was related as we are unable to reproduce this.

What do you mean the marketplace is on top of the farm? Do you mean you are seeing other avatars on the farm when you arrive that were in market? If so, they are what we refer to as ghosts, the avatars appear there but the farmers are not there, they are still in the market. Were there just one or two or a lot of them? If you refresh the farm you are on, they should disappear.

Regarding your last issue, again if you refresh the farm you are on it will update with whatever work is still needing to be done. That's the only way to know what work is left if more than one farmer is working the same jobs.You should not lose any fuel for work already done by someone else. If you see any deducted it should correct when you reload.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.