View Single Post
Old Oct 15 2016, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckerider View Post
Just wondering.. I appreciate that fact you increased the items that you did but the ones you are completely ignoring is the Fishings items.. Cod, Lobster, Squid and Yellowtail. We cannot get these items as gifts and you have them is a lot of facilities ingredients. I can't afford to buy all the Big Seacoast or Big Lake with Boat items to get the inventory to fill all the products. Please tell me that you will be dealing with this in the near future. I know I can get the Train to bring me some more (another $$ item), but I feel the amount which the train brings does not warrant the expense of buying a train to do it. Is there any future plans to increase either the quantities, or make them "Giftable"?
Hi ckerider

I'm sorry but the developers dont answer on the forums and we cant give you a response as we are players like you.

But please post your idea about increasing amounts for fish in our Suggestion section. You cant open a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2