View Single Post
Old May 27 2023, 07:51 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNWildOne423 View Post
I think I might have figured out what was happening. I have never posted, in the past, for people to work my facilities. I have now done it a couple of times and my work is now getting done much quicker leaving facilities empty and me not having the crops or items to keep them filled. Does this sound about right?
Hi MNWildOne423,

Taz is not available at the moment.

As you were not posting facilities to be worked previously. All you were doing was topping up those facilities as you were allowing them to complete in the allotted time each product takes to be done, which is much slower.

Part of the point of people working facilities for you, is to get the production in them done much much faster. You can then refill them more often, earning yourself even more coins, xp and products than you were before.
Refiling them more often doesn't just help yourself, it helps your friends as well. When you work their facilities you are doing the same for them, as well as earning yourself even more products, coins and XP

After facilities are worked, there is much more production completed than there was when you didn't post them, so now when you fill them after they are worked, you are using far more ingredients.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.