Thread: Official Top Post Thread Storage on the farm
View Single Post
Old Sep 05 2023, 06:51 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
Thanks Tiger, I talked to a neighbor recently and they suggested keeping storage close to 80% then when it's like 81% or higher use filters to see where excess is and just sell some of that to be sure facilitys still can run a while. Can filter 1m 10m or 20m depending how big storage is at the time. i think i can have several items close to 2m at this point and sell only what i need to at that present time. You had tips i think others need to hear too. I know it can be tempting to sell too much to get the coins quicker. Zip feature can help sometimes too.
You're welcome Larwin,

It's worth keeping an eye on the largest amounts of anything you have in harvest & products storage as those build up. Some products like aluminum ore can build up very fast. Keep an occasional eye on anything that tends to build up quickly. You could sell a portion of those more often than others.

Yes Zip can be useful if you tend to have quite a few different sizes of things like crops, tree logs, tree fruit, flowers, fish. It does help when storage is getting close to capacity as well as earing earn you some coins by consolidating and crediting you the difference in the sizes. Zipping storage can also make things easier to see only one size in storage, when deciding what to sell a portion of.

In the same respect if you did not have a considerable amount of different sizes you could always look at something specific and sell off one or the other size, the large size earning you the most coins.

Only you will know what you use most of, most often.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.