View Single Post
Old Nov 29 2014, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George61136 View Post
Currently, you have to wait 7 days from the completion time of a quest to collect Farm Town Caash. If I complete 3 quests in 3 days, I still need to wait for "day 7" to collect. If I complete 4 more in the extra days, and then claim the 1 FT Cash for the first three, I lose the later 4, which is very unfair.

We should be given the option to collect the FT Cash when the third quest is completed. That way, we can get the rewards we are earning, without sacrificing anything or waiting 7 days to start a new quest
Hi George

It will be better if you post your suggestion in our Suggestion Section, you cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a response to the open thread for Quests suggestions.

About your problem saving quests, I dont have all facilities so not all weeks I can collect 2 farmcash. So some weeks, I only complete and collect coins for 3 quests and then open the others but not complete the last step for them after the following day from collecting cash. Of course you need to check when those quests expire, but now, you can check how long to collect farmcash again, by clicking in Claim farmcash button when it is still black. You will see how many days or hours you need to wait to collect again and then check your open quests to be sure they will not expire before your collection time.