Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facility Chains
View Single Post
Old Mar 22 2024, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
I do not see a section for questions on the Facility Chains so if I picked wrong place please move this question

I have reached the max cash ones allowed, so now i have to delete one to add one,,, is there a way I am not seeing to know how many are needing a specific facility like there is when we choose the one we want..... how do I know which ones is safe to replace,, i so afraid I might nix one that really needed by the others .........
Hi JNelson

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

You said you have reached the max allowed for farm cash chains, does that mean that you have a chain for every possible farm cash chain? are they including the ones which still dont have the belt/dans?

If not, then you could add them if you wish and wait for the developers to add the belt/dans for those facilities.

Or when you get a farmcash facility option, dont add anything that week and wait till the next release and add the new farm cash ones. But again, they will not work as a chain till their belt/dans are added.

We cant tell you which ones you could delete, but if I am understanding correctly, you delete one and then you can add it again if you dont have any other option.