View Single Post
Old Sep 10 2013, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by abarrow View Post
im on wf3 today i went to plant crops and the sort feature for crops in storage isnt working, I used to be able to sort by the amount in storage so I knew which crops I need to plant it no longer sorts for me , also I was hired in the market to do trees and flowers, i have the chainsaw and the flower harvestor, when i got to the farm there were some flowers and trees that would not be grabbed with the tools so I went to my extended tool box to get the single harvester and it is not higlighted and would not let me click on it, so we are not able to harvest single if we have the larger tools. using google chrome have cleared my cache and did the farmtown memcache cleaner as well and tried again sill not working i am currently on wf3 and for some reason i was moved from wf38 not sure when that happened. please let me know what i need to do to be able to sort and harvest single again

Hi! for the glitch with the sort feature for crops in storage, the developers are aware of it and working to fix it.

For your other problem, have you tried to refresh the farm you were working on and check if the single tools were showed up in the extended tool box?