Thread: Official Top Post Thread Receiving-sending-exchanging Gifts
View Single Post
Old Apr 18 2022, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by granniejane View Post
I'm not sure if I am posting in the right location. But I am still having issues in not seeing my gifts in the gift box. It seems that I am getting the gifts every three days and if I don't accept those gifts right away they will disappear again for another three days. I have done the check on all of the items such as cookies/pop up and clearing my cache and it still isn't working. I have a very active neighbors and receive gifts every day
Hi granniejane

Im sorry this is still happening to you.

We have given you instructions to try to solve this problem but it seems nothing has changed.

Maybe you will not like what Im going to suggest, but here we go.

Please go to Facebook Games Activity and delete all gifts showing up there.
You have to delete them one by one clicking in the X.

When you do this, you will see a message with 2 links, asking you if you want to Block Farm town and if you want to Ignore all gifts from that farmer.
Do Not Touch those links!

Just continue deleting the following gift. Take in mind only 100 gifts are showing per page, so if you have more than 100 you have to continue deleting them.

Remember! Do not accelerate Trains from Activity. You have to accelerate them from your Train Manager or from your My Requests tab.

After deleting all gifts showing up in Activity, then clear your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm in all tabs you have it open. Then reopen your farm.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached