Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Feb 01 2022, 05:29 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgalpatti View Post
Hi. I have an issue with Farm#7. It looks like it froze and still tells me 2.4 days before it can be harvested. It already looks like it is ready to harvest. I also was planting today and the game completely froze when I watered my crop. I had to force shut down and reboot. Thanks for the help and thanks for keeping Farmtown going. Patty T
Hi Farmgalpatti,

The chia on your farm 7 is currently showing 2.4 days until ready to harvest so the crops are not ready yet. The colour of the crop will get a little bit darker by the time it is showing ready to harvest.

For your other issue, was there any error showing in the FT console beneath your game screen when this happened? If you're not sure and it happens again please check there and if there is an error showing try to copy it and let us know which one it is.

If you have not already done so please make sure that you have done all the routine things like making sure computer updates and browser updates are done. If you haven't cleared your browser caches/history in a while it might be worth you doing that as well.

Then please also clear your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and see if the next time you water or irrigate a farm the issue returns.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.