View Single Post
Old Dec 26 2014, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwyld40 View Post
SO annoyed. Left this morning to spend time with family for CHRISTMAS DAY and when I left I had 8 quests completed. Was not able to cash them in because it still had 3 hours to go when I left home. Arrived home this evening and it had dropped to 6. WHAT THE HELL ! Give us some slack on this. The quests are crazy enough with their time limits....if you arent a fricken addict that sits by the computer 24 7 you are always on the short end of the stick. I believe YOU can create something that doesn't have such strange limits. It is rather stupid. I am DONE !

Hi - Just commenting on the above post. Would it be possible for the developers to make up a chart of time limits on quests? I have been doing quests for a long time now and find it almost impossible to figure this out and I'm only half stupid! It could be something very simple that everybody could understand and use. I know that this is a business and giving away FC is not a top priority but why offer it if most people have a hard time figuring out the rules? And from reading the posts and explanations one needs to be a rocket scientist to collect any cash!
Thanks so much,
mwyld40 (Mom's Farms)
Hi mwyld40

I will try to explain and sorry if my english is not good enough

Quests are only holding in the chart for exactly 7 days to the second.

Now you have 2 new buttons to check the state of your quests.

If you click in Collect FarmCash button while it is still black it will show you how many days, hours or minutes you have to wait to collect farmcash again.

If you click in Show quests button it will show you how many days, hours and minutes have past since that quest was completed.

Lets try an example, suppose you have 7 quests completed and you are on the last step of your 8th quest which will be ready in 2 hours, then your collect farmcash button turns blue, saying you are able to collect your farm cash.

If you click in Show quests button, you will see the 7 quests completed during that week. Check when the last one on the list was completed.

Suppose it says: 6 days, 23 hours, 15 minutes ago. That shows you, that the quest will only stay on the chart for another 45 minutes, and although you could complete your 8th quest in 2 hours, that first quest will dropp off the chart in 45 minutes.

Now suppose it says: 6 days, 12 hours, 5 minutes ago. That is saying you have almost 12 hours until that quest will dropp off the chart, and as your 8th quest will be completed in only 2 more hours, you will be able to collect 2 farmcash.

Also remember you can click in both buttons anytime during the week

Last edited by marymarcel; Dec 26 2014 at 09:51 AM.