View Single Post
Old Apr 15 2021, 05:00 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirl312 View Post
1506309732 am having roblems with timing of crops. I never know when they are TRULY GOING TO BE RIPE. EXAMPLE 1.6 day crops are sometimes taking more than over night once, sometimes running out when I think they will still be ok next day(beause they said 1.4 day left, next morning, are expired.Very confused, sorry
Hi shirl312,

You'll not be able to predict the exact time when it's showing days as the game only shows one digit after the decimal point.

1.6 days is 40 hours. The waste time depends on whether or not you irrigated them. There is a chart in the game guide to help you with that and this link will take you to that post: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...90#post5153290

Your crops should not have wasted the following day if they were showing 1.6 days to waste the night before. The most common cause of that would be computer date and time not being quite right, so worth you checking that is still fine.

In case there is any stray data causing an issue please also run memcache today, when you've run that, please make a note of some of the times of crops on your farms. If you have any that are now showing hours rather than days try checking those in a couple of hours and see if the time is counting down correctly or if you don't have any under a day you may find it easier to check on them tomorrow.

In case you need the memcache link: https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Click the link, close the tab that opens, close the game if it's open and that's it done.

It's entirely up to you if you want to go a step further and also clear out your browser caches/history so you also get a fresh load of graphics for the game in case anything stored in the browser may need updating. First load after doing that will be slower while al the graphics for what is on your farms loads.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.