Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Sep 24 2021, 05:20 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol695 View Post
SO - there was no reason for me to buy extra facilities of those since they are just setting there empty. Right?
Please do not misunderstand me. I am not trying to be hateful or a smartee. I just can't get them to do anything and thinking well - guess it was a waste for me to purchase.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol695 View Post
I read that I could put in storage and then back in the game. But that didn't work for me.
Hi Carol695,

Taz is not available at this time to reply.

They would only be a waste if you leave them unused. If you would like those facilities to be productive so that they earn you extra coins and xp then all you would need to do is buy another of the regular facilities that make those products so that they can be filled. If you decide you want to do that make sure that you don't have 2 of the same facility on the same farm.

The Shipping Supplies Factory that makes the products for the Post Office and the Cuban Restaurant that makes what you need for the Taste of Cuba only cost coins to buy them, not Farm Cash. Before you decide to buy them, make sure that you have enough ingredients to be able to produce what they make as the Cuban Restaurant does require some products that are made in facilities that cost Farm Cash so it's possible that you may need more of those at some point if your current stock of the products made in FC facilities gets depleted.

It's entirely up to you what you would like to do. If you don't like that they are empty and don't want to buy another of the regular facility that makes those products, you can disable one of each of them in your facility manager by removing the check mark on the facility itself or if you don't like that you can see them empty in the facility manager, remove the check mark on one of each, so no more products can be loaded into them, wait until the production in them is done, cash them out, then put the extra ones into storage until a later time when you might decide that you want to get the regular facilities that supply them.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Sep 24 2021 at 10:37 AM.