View Single Post
Old Feb 18 2022, 06:43 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane Zimmerman View Post
Having big trouble loading the game. Started yesterday and is still here today. Having trouble loading everything, in fact I thought I wasn't going to be able to get here to post my problem. Yesterday after I was hired I kept losing connection then everything would freeze up. Often get just a white screen when loading.
Hi Diane Zimmerman,

If your struggling to load the forum as well, never mind the game then it really sounds like you may have an internet issue somewhere, perhaps a slow down in one or more of the links you need to go through. If it is that, you'll have to wait for whoever owns the problem link to find it and fix it for the problem to clear up.

I'm having no problems at all loading your farms fast. You did have a considerable amount of items showing in your game preferences (crops, trees etc) so I have temporarily turned those of for you so you have less to load when you next try.

Make sure that you have done the usual things like routine computer updates, browser clearing, browser updates.

It may be worth you also turning off your computer and also your router for a few minutes before you next try then only load the game and close the other tabs that are open in your browser so that all your computer is trying to do is load the game and nothing else.

This is the link to one of your smaller farms: https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...378&farm_ix=29 try clicking on that and see if it will load for you before you try a bigger farm or turn some of the show items back on. If you're unable to load that either then you are likely going to have to wait it out.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.