Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Jun 22 2023, 05:41 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
I am away from home and off my computer. Using a laptop and tried to sign in to new site stupidly as email address and password PLUS password for new site at home. Cannot work FT now from FB site as it keeps coming up that do I want to reregister which I don"t as all details are at home. Can you please remove this message so I can work my farms until I get home. Thank you
Hi rodkay1,

We can't remove the login window for you. It looks like you are only getting the password wrong when you try to log into the website so you should only be seeing the Incorrect Password message.

If you are only seeing the Incorrect Password message and not the Incorrect Email or USER ID message, to clear that registration window from the Facebook game AND to be able to use the website, you will need to change your password for the website.
If you are able to read your emails while you are away from home, you can:
  1. go to the website,
  2. attempt to login again
  3. when you see the red Incorrect Password message,
  4. click on the Forgotten Password link which send you an email with a code for the website.
  5. When you enter that code in, it will then ask you to create a new password.
  6. Enter a new password, then you will be able to play on the website.

That will then clear the registration window from the Facebook game.

If you would like to see the process before you try this, click on this link:
    http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...58#post6542658

OR You can use the registration window in the Facebook game to enter your email address and create a new password for the website.

Whichever method you decide to use you will need to remember that password for when you get home and use it to log into the website on your computer at home or you will get this issue again.

I am sorry but we can't provide any specific date for when the game will no longer be on Facebook. Although it has been there longer than expected, we are still at high risk that it could disappear at any time.

If you are going to be away for a while we have no way of knowing if the Facebook game would still be there by the time you return back home.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Jun 22 2023 at 05:58 AM.