Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Sep 23 2021, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yabbyman View Post
Hello - so this is interesting. For weeks now when I went into menu screen and select by required per 1 day - every day it had been telling me that I was 1344 short. (hence adding extra roasted nut factories) So i deseleted spcy peanuts in nut shop for 1 day then reselected it this morning - went through the factory manager updating process and now it doesnt show up as being short.
Hi yabbyman

Tiger is not available at this moment.

When you uncheck an item in a service facility as the Nut shop, then that item is not loaded in the service. You can produce it in the regular facility, in this case, in your Roasted Nut Gift Factory and store it to get a good stock before check it again in the service. If you have it unchecked in the service facility, then you have to put a check mark to Include Disable Products option.

Just a suggestion, for the spicy peanuts, you use peanut, salt and chili powder, those ingredients are used in multiple other facilities.

It is better to set the Ingredient Planner to All Facilities, 15 Days (that is a full run for 100% filling the factories) and By Missing. Also put a check mark to Include Disable Products options. Then click in Update button.

That way you will get if you are short for any ingredient to fill all your facilities and services to 100% only once. If you only check for 1 day, you will not get the information to fill them at 100%

Last edited by marymarcel; Sep 23 2021 at 01:59 PM.