Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Sep 23 2021, 06:17 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yabbyman View Post
Hello Seems spicy peanuts are NOT being produced. I seached under spicy peanuts but no posts
Hi yabbyman,

Do you mean that your Roasted Nut Gift Factories are not producing Spicy Peanuts ? I am sorry but we don't know where you are looking for posts about spicy peanuts. You do have some in your harvests&products storage.

If you are unable to produce spicy peanuts in your own facilities, please open your Faciltiy Manager, search for your Roasted Nut Gift Factories and see if there is a check mark in the box on the facility. If there is not please add one. Then please open the facikity and make sure there is also a check mark in the box for Spicy Peanuts. If that check mark is not there then you will not be making them.

If the check mark is there, close the facility then at the top of the Facility Manager click on the Ingredient Planner and set it to just the Roasted Nut Gift Factories, 15 days, by missing and see if you have enough ingredietnst to produce them in all 44 of them. Anything in red numbers is what you are short on for one fill. If you refill them you willl need more than 15 dyas worth of ingredients.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.