Thread: Official Top Post Thread Hiring and Bonus Chest
View Single Post
Old Feb 03 2022, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Ann View Post
years ago I set up a FT list so when I added a new farmer to FB I put them on my FT list , how can I access that list , I don't want all my FT post showing on my FB page , I prefer to keep quiet as to when I am playing . people say they go to my farm to work but not allowed to ?
Hi Lee Ann

Do you remember which name you gave to that list?

You can click in Friends option on the left side of your Facebook home page and then click in Lists from the menu. Try to find the one you set for Farm Town.

Then when you get the pop up to post to facebook, look at it. Near the bottom, you need a check mark to the left of News Feed. The audience selector is to the far right of News Feed. It is set to Public in this image. Click it to change it to the list name you have.

About people saying they cant work your facilities, it could be they are new friends or if you or they have more than 1 account and you are not friends with both of them, then that could happen.

Due to a change made by Facebook if someone is managing 2 accounts at the same time or using the Switch account in Facebook, then when friends try to work facilities they are not allowed as the factories showing up are from the account they are not friends with.

To fix this, it is better to do all work for one account, then close it and restart and then do all work for the other account.
If this doesnt fix the problem, then you have to use a different browser for each account.

Last edited by marymarcel; Feb 03 2022 at 02:22 PM.