Thread: Official Top Post Thread Freight Trains
View Single Post
Old Dec 23 2023, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
I figured as much, but I am on my way out the door since the regional chain does not carry the Oreo pie I want to get for Christmas. Her user ID is 663029192 and it is her farm 14 is where her trains are located. Sometimes the trains are choosy about the box car order or at least have been in the past. So it may be required to place the refrigerator car elsewhere in the line to get all 10 recognized as attached by the train manager. I had noticed this back when the trains were first brought online as a feature of the game and had assumed it was fixed by now. Otherwise I would have moved the box cars around so it was between the 2 grey ones. Anyway, if someone can get to it in the next couple hours that would be great. In any case, Feliz Navidad.
Hi Qivis

Your friend has to wait till the Standard train is back to be able to move the Refrigerator long car and to attach it correctly. There is no way to attach it while the train is in its trip.

She or you if you have the credentials to login as her, need to be sure to use the yellow hand to attach the long car correctly instead of using the green or purple hands.

There are 2 methods to check if all long cars are correctly attacheck and it is better to try both of them before dispatching the train.

1. Hover the mouse on the locomotive and see if all cars and locomotive highlight.

2. Click in the locomotive and then in Show Train details. Under Freight cars you will see all the cars correctly attached with a white background. The other cars not correctly attached or the ones you dont own yet, will show dimmed out.