Thread: Official Top Post Thread Belt / Dan Bonuses
View Single Post
Old Jan 24 2022, 05:50 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tootfarm View Post
Hi. I have been posting bonus and ingredients requests in various groups. Fellow players have responded but I am not seeing or benefiting from those ingredients in my storage area. How can this be rectified?
Hi tootfarm,

Once you store them from your gift box you should be able to see the items you requested are added to storage. The only time you would not get them is if you had reached your maximum coin allowance for bonuses and ingredients.

Ask your friends if when they send you a bonus or ingredient if they are seeing a message like this:
"No items were sent since your friend already reached the limit of xxx Coins worth of products every 12 hours"

If you try to send someone a bonus/ingredient and were at your maximum, the message you could see would be like this:
"No items were sent to your storage by the Mayor since you already reached the limit of xx Coins worth of products every 12 hours”

If that's not the problem, what bonuses & ingredients did you request that is not sending products to your storage?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.