Thread: Official Top Post Thread Belt / Dan Bonuses
View Single Post
Old Apr 19 2023, 06:35 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
Hi, I don't seem to be getting any notification when I have reached a belt dan. I used to and then I could claim a bonus. Even though I have purchased new facilities and post twice a day it's not happening I looked at my belt dans this morning and there was one there I could claim. If I hadn't looked I would not have known. I must have missed out and a lot because I haven't received any notification of dans for months. Thanks
Hi Vivienne57,

I've not had any problems getting the bonus popup. The various popups and notifications in game can't always be instant as that would cause a slow down in the game.
If someone was doing something fast in the game that would earn more than one bonus in a short space of time, no matter what type of thing they were for (products, crops, trees etc) then it won't show a popup for every single one of them.

The best way to make sure you are getting a bonus if it's one that's very important to you, is to check how many you need to reach that next bonus and only start enough to get just over that amount then stop and wait and see if the popup shows up. If it doesn't start a few more batches rather than start all of them.

Things like using Start All in the Facility Manager, harvesting a crop that has a bonus to earn very fast can prevent all of the popups showing up. So if you like to work very fast, bought a new facility and expect to be earning bonuses then it's worth you also checking the belt manger perhaps once or twice a day as you have 12 hours to post them before they expire.

If you are seeing other popups in the game, then there's not likely to be a problem with blocked cookies or popups causing it. If you're not already doing so, also make sure you are keeping up to date with computer updates, browser updates and browser clearing as not doing those could cause various issues in the game.

If it's a particular facility you are having problems with and when you start enough batches to reach or get just over the next belt/dan and then the popup doesn't show up at all, that's something you could report to support to look into about which facility or product(s) has the issue.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.