View Single Post
Old Jan 06 2018, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
When I go to the Marketplace - if I sell the items marked "From Facilities (Export)" - does that mean I CAN'T then export those products to neighbors? Or am I selling off products I've already received from neighbors so that there's not anything else I can do with those particular products in the new chain thing?

If I can sell those items in the Marketplace OR export them to neighbors, which is the better option?
Hi Susan

If you go to market and you sell the products under "From Facilities (Export)" then you will not be able to export those products to your neighbors for their service chains.

Those products (export) were generated in your own regular facility chains, and not received from your neighbors. If your neighbors export products to you, then when you click in Import button, those products are added to your main storage to be used loading your service chains.

To answer your question about the better option, this is from the game guide:

3. ( Export ) products can not be consumed by your own service facilities, you can either:

a) Sell them at the market (Notice these products generate pure profit because they didn't cost you any ingredients or time).

OR

b) Export them to a neighbour who has a chain of the facility that can consume those products. In this case the Mayor will compensate you with an extra 100% of the sale price for helping others.