Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Apr 15 2023, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilie224 View Post
Hi Marymarcel,
Perhaps I mis-spoke on situation, sorry about that... will try to word differently.
People work facilities, the facilities then go to 2% (for sake of argument). Then I refill the facilities. They show 100% after I refill.
The next little bit (within 1 minute or two, sometimes immediately) when I open the facility manager again, it is showing at 2% still.
I reload the facilities, they go back to 100% but then less products show pending (sometimes by 1M or so). I reload facility manager (even trying what Taz suggested of reloading game, and have tried clearing memcache as well). No luck, they are still at 2%.
Eventually, upon reloading maybe 5-6x, it shows 100% filled.
I would understand at the 80 or 60% if someone works the farms, but this has even happened if I don't post for a while.
Browser up to date, load from "play" tab, have tried memcache. Oh, and happens when I try 3 different browsers as well, forgot to mention that!
It tends to happen only to regular facilities, but yes, all of them. I don't notice it on the service facilities - those typically show 100% back to back.
Hopefully I answered everything you mentioned
Hi smilie

Thanks for your responses

We are not sure what is happening when you try to refill your facilities so please contact Support to let them can check on this. You have the instructions to contact them in my previous response.