Thread: Official Top Post Thread Farm Pass
View Single Post
Old Nov 07 2022, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyLuvBug2 View Post
I went to My Requests then Other Wall Requests and clicked on Send Ingredients to about 10 friends. Hit Play and none were counted.
So I went to one of my groups and clicked on an ingredient request from a verified friend and hit play and it did not register.
So I sent out an ingredient request by clicking + and posting and hit play and emtied gifts and still not registering in Farm Pass.

So I did mem-cache and closed Farm Town and reopened it and repeated the above and still not registering.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...m_id=777364817
Hi DitzyLuvBug

I just checked your farm pass and the goal for sending ingredients is not completed.

Please clear your memcache again and then close everything in your computer and restart it.

Then go again to your Other wall requests and only click in one link for Send Ingredients which is not showing pink.
Then click in Play button and check if it was registered for your goal.

If it is correct, then go back to Other wall requests and only click in 3 more links for sending ingredients which are not pink.

In case it is Not registered, then be sure your browser and Windows are up to date.
Also clear your browser cache and take in mind that after the clearing the game will load very slowly as all graphics have to be loaded again.

Then again click in only one link to see if it works.

Let us know if the problems continues.