Thread: Official Top Post Thread Plowing, Seeding Or Harvesting
View Single Post
Old Mar 26 2022, 06:21 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus View Post
I can hire but not for plowing. in fact plowing will not show up that it needs to be done.
please work with this/ i tried hiring for harvest'plow to deal with fields that have gone to waste but it will not allow it. crops gone to waste but will not allow hiring to plow.
Hi littlesallysanctus,

Wasted crops won't show up under ALL in the show work info or the hiring window. We have sent this off to see if that can be changed.

In the meantime when you have wasted fields you have to click on the FP top left of the window to show the farms that have wasted crops.

You may find it easier to click on the FP to show the farms with wasted crops on and hire for those separately rather than all work on all farms.

If you have more jobs on other farms and you want them all done at the same time as those with wasted crops, you would need to use show work info while on your own farms make a note of which farms need work doing on them, then also check and make a note of which ones have wasted crops on them.

Then when you go to market chose the jobs to be done BUT don't use Show Work Info. Manually select the farms without using that then send the hire.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.