Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Jul 14 2022, 06:45 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elna Francis View Post
Hi Ive check everything flash and new updates... keep om show the long ERROR
is there no way that some body can help me as 9it was working on 12/08/2022 and then all of a sudden there is something wrong.
PLEASE HELP
Hi Elna,

Marymarcel is not available at the moment.
I am not having any problems loading any of your farms..

We can see that you like to overlap crops etc and like to overlap quite a few waters on your farms. Those types of farms will be harder to load for some. The more you add to a farm the harder your computer has to work to load those.

I have turned off some of the items in your preferences to show things like crops, trees, buildings etc so that you have less items to load when you next try.

Please click on this link which will take you to your smallest farm.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...594&farm_ix=27

If you can load that farm do not show anything at all to see what is on the farm until you have done the following:

What we would like you to do is try enabling the 'Compressed Graphics' option in the Preferences screen.
The graphics will have a bit less quality but this might help you to load your farms.
  1. Click on the preferences icon top right of your game screen.

2. Add the check mark for Compressed Graphics.

3. You will see a popup with information.

4. Click on the green check mark on that popup.

5. Then also click on the green check mark at the bottom of the preferences window to save your changes.

6. Reload Farm Town.

See if that helps you at all with the rest of your farms where you have layered items and overlapped waters. Try only showing one type of item at a time before you try showing more of them and see how your farms load for you with that setting enabled.

If that setting does not help, please compare the hardware and software requirements to play the game that are listed in this post and see if you have at least those requirements or more:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.