View Single Post
Old Feb 25 2021, 08:59 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frob1815@yahoo.com View Post
I am getting the oops message on facilities n services that I have not done for days or longer

Hi frob1815,

Exactly what does the message say, is it saying you've already worked them or that the available work is already completed?

If it's saying that you have already worked them and it's happening to both types of facilities, then it sounds like you've either not had an 8 hour break from working any facilities at all or that your computer time and date may not be correct.

If your computer date and time is correct, I can see that you know how to run memcache, please run it again today. Then it's up to you which of these you do next:
  • Either - don't work any friends facilities at all from now for at least the next 8 hours.

• OR leave it until you are done with the game tonight, close the game and make a note of the time. When you load the game the following day check that it has been over 8 hours since you stopped playing before you try to work any friends facilities.

I am sorry, but as there is no Show Times in the game at the moment there isn't an easier way to know when you last worked facilities for any of your friends. The 8 hour timer resets every time you work anyone's facilities, doesn't matter whose they were.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.