Thread: Official Top Post Thread Flowers / Sprinklers / Flower Harvester/Flower tools
View Single Post
Old Dec 07 2021, 06:07 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarleneMac52 View Post
I can see at the bottom of my farm screen where my SN watered my flowers. Yet when I went to use the purple sprinkler- that had been done 2 - not by her. Cannot see where anyone else did that either. Now some of my crops will not be ready tomorrow. HELP. Thx Darlene 100008362357274

it is so hard to find where to put stuff in the forum. Suggestions are welcome
Hi DarleneMac52,

I have moved your post the thread about flowers and the mobile sprinklers.

The games activity panel beneath your game screen does not tell you the difference when flowers are just watered or if they were irrigated as well. Irrigation also waters the flowers. It will just say they are watered so there's no way to tell from that section, if someone irrigated by mistake or only watered the flowers.

That area can only display a limited amount of information, so if a lot of people have helped you with other things that are listed there as well, you won't be able to see them all either by just filtering to a specific item as it can only show you ones that could be seen when all of the categories were selected to show.

The only thing you can do now is to check when you can next irrigate and see if you can figure out who may have been on at that time of day when they were irrigated. You do have 3 super neighbours so if you haven't asked all of them if they could have done it, it might be worth doing that.

For help to find your way around the forum and how to find your posts should they need to be moved, here are a couple of links that will take you to information to help you with that:

Where's my post Gone:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

How to use the forum:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=635854

Both of those posts are in the Forum Guide section of the forum should you need them another time.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.