Thread: Contest Help
View Single Post
Old Nov 28 2015, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meag1908 View Post
I submitted my farm and thought everything went good, but when I clicked to preview it then hit submit it put the preview photo on the post. please help I
have read other post for help but none like mine. I messed up last month and couldn't get that one entered so I read everything and posts etc to get it right and thought it was great until the very end. thanks so much, Judy
Quote:
Originally Posted by meag1908 View Post
my farm shows up tiny on the feed. when I got to the last thing to do I clicked preview to be sure it was there and it was and I clicked submit then went to look at my entry and it is
the size of the preview. please help I couldn't get it last months contest and have been studying the instructions and help feeds and thought I got it this time but somehow messed up again.
Hi meag1908

I have visited your facebook profile, but your photo is not set to public, so I cant fix it into your post.

To set the photo to Public, please open your Farm town album, and click in your photo.
You will see the photo and on the right you will see your name and the date, besides the date you can see who are able to see that photo. Click there and set it to Public.

Also please take in mind that your photo must be set to Public till the winners have been announced.